St Andrews walking tours | Unique award-winning walking tours
St Andrews walking tours | Unique award-winning walkng tours of St Andrews, 7 days a week all year at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm. Discover a heritage of history and golf.
Check availability on the booking calendar.
12 pm | 2 pm | 4 pm – Daily
Adults £14 | Child (age 5-15) £12 | Child (age 2-5 free) | Not suitable for under 2 years.
1hr 45mins | 1.8 miles
AM/PM Private Tours Available
Email for details
St Andrews Walking Tours details
- These award-winning walking tours are a great orientation for those with an interest in finding out more about St Andrews rich history and culture
- Includes golf history
- All the main iconic sites covered
- The most comprehensive tour of St Andrews
You will discover a great wealth of unique information about St Andrews you won’t find elsewhere.
You will visit
- Holy Trinity Church (near meeting point)
- South Street
- The Cathedral City
- The quaint fishing harbour
- Bishop’s Palace
- Historic University Colleges
- The Old Course (finish point)
All this with your professional guide, author and historian Richard Falconer. Further details about Richard will be found here.
- Participants must have a good command of the English language
- Only guide dogs allowed
- Not suitable for wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (walking slowly)
- Check the weather and dress accordingly
When will you come on a tour?
Book your tour
St Andrews Walking Tours Meeting Point
Outside the front of the Bothy (formerly the Dolls House Restaurant), Church Square, St Andrews, Ky16 9NN
The tour finishes at the Old Course, around half a mile from the centre of town.
Being a hive of golfing activity, there are a number of bucket list ‘must do’s’ down at the Old Course, with plenty of options for refreshments and dining amidst the most iconic setting in the world of golf. One of the most coveted being the Jigger Inn, the ultimate 19th Hole.
Now part of the Old Course Hotel, everyone from Presidents, Hollywood stars, and all the golfing greats have spent time in this historic golfing Inn.
St Andrews Walking Tours are part of Richard’s St Andrews Tours Group.
5 unique tours | 1hr to 1.45hrs | 6 tours a day | 7 days a week all year
Information about all five tours will be found in the article St Andrews historical timelines or click a tour below for full details of each tour.